Strategic Sales Concepts
- Participants will be able to identify “red flags” and “opportunities” with each prospective student
- Participants will develop an understanding of effective secondary selling strategies.
- Participants will formulate a plan for addressing the most common red flags using secondary selling strategies.
Our training modules are designed to be half-day learning opportunities, delivered onsite or remote. Customized training workshops can also be provided.
Curriculum Design Elements – With live instruction through a series of customized modules, our instructors embrace a comprehension, reflection, application learning model. This model allows information and strategies to be shared (comprehension), adequate time for participants to evaluate where that information can best be applied to maximize impact in their own work (reflection), and encouragement to practice new skills in a safe and controlled environment (application).
Inroads Analytics is committed to providing quality learning and development programs that position your enrollment teams to win. We partner with each of our campuses for ongoing assessment of training objectives to ensure that mutual objectives are met.
- A survey immediately following the training to measure reaction
- A survey 30 days following the training to measure learning over time
- A behavioral evaluation tool for the director of admissions (if desired)
- Current and end of year enrollment funnel data compared to goals
Accelerate your team and win more Commits!