Director of Client Success
Posted November 1st, 2022
Inroads Analytics is committed to empowering frontline admissions counselors to proactively recruit, enroll, and retain best-fit students. We bring a combination of data strategy, predictive analytics tools, and professional training together to create enrollment wins.
The Director of Client Success (“Director”) is responsible for providing overall leadership and guidance related to the development and operation of the Inroads Academy and Client Projects. Through our Inroads Academy, counselors gain the strategic communication and selling skills they need to meet the institution’s enrollment and revenue goals. Additionally, the Director will be responsible for the overall timeliness of client project, client communication and overall success measured in KPIs.
The Director draws on relevant professional experience to develop curriculum and training programs for admissions teams, consults with higher education enrollment leaders, deliver client projects and serves as a subject matter expert contributing at conferences and training.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate Inroads Academy education curriculum and materials; reviews and adapts programs and services to meet client needs; assumes responsibility for achieving program outcomes, and; effectively and efficiently delivers sales trainings to admissions counselors, enrollment leaders, fellow professionals.
- Educate, consult, and train higher education enrollment teams in the best use of strategic and tactical sales, staff development, and data strategy. Provide professional development and coaching for admissions directors and counselors through regularly scheduled client success meetings.
- Support the efforts of the Inroads Analytics sales team. Participate in webinars, conferences, and trade shows, developing curriculum to present as a subject matter expert and professional enrollment trainer and consultant.
- Assists in managing employees and contract workers; trains and orients staff in the designated curriculum; schedules and assigns work, monitors job performance and evaluates service delivery.
- Build and deliver Inroads Academy curriculum on-demand through website and varying other platforms to be consumed on demand by admissions teams.
- Build processes and strategies to increase client communication and overall success of the relationships.
- Deliver inSuite Educate projects.
- Productize services to meet the needs of clients; Equip the sales team to sell the new products; Equip marketing with targets and demographics.
Completion of Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree preferred, plus 5 years experience in higher education admissions/enrollment leadership or equivalent education, training, and/or experience. Previous experience developing curriculum and teaching is preferred. The candidate should be comfortable speaking to groups, individuals, and on-camera to a wide audience. Additionally, project management and/or team management is preferred to deliver consistent and quality projects.
- Knowledge of: Enrollment trends, higher education admissions and recruiting strategies, sales, project management and business development.
- Travel is required: Travel includes attending conferences, traveling to institutions to deliver training to admissions teams, and attending sales meetings as needed
How to Apply
Please send resume via email to email@example.com