Director Academic Sales Learning & Development
Inroads Analytics is committed to empowering frontline admissions counselors to proactively recruit, enroll, and retain best-fit students. We bring a combination of data strategy, predictive analytics tools, and academic sales development together to create enrollment wins.
Through our Academic Sales Development Trainings, counselors gain the strategic communication and selling skills they need to meet the institution’s enrollment and revenue goals. The Director of Academic Sales Learning & Development (“Director”) is responsible for providing overall leadership and guidance related to the development and operation of the Academic Sales Development program.
The Director draws on relevant professional experience to develop curriculum and training programs for admissions teams, consults with higher education enrollment leaders, and serves as a subject matter expert contributing at conferences and trainings.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate academic sales training education curriculum and materials; reviews and adapts programs and services to meet client needs; assumes responsibility for achieving program outcomes, and; effectively and efficiently delivers sales trainings to admissions counselors, enrollment leaders, fellow professionals.
- Educate, consult, and train higher education enrollment teams in the best use of strategic and tactical sales, staff development, and data strategy. Provide professional development and coaching for admissions directors and counselors through regularly scheduled client success meetings.
- Support the efforts of the Inroads Analytics sales team. Participate in webinars, conferences and trade shows, developing curriculum to present as a subject matter expert and professional enrollment trainer and consultant.
- Assists in managing employees and contract workers; trains and orients staff in designated curriculum; schedules and assigns work, monitors job performance, and evaluates service delivery.
- Build and deliver ASD curriculum on Demand through website and varying other platforms to be consumed on demand by admissions teams.
Completion of Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree preferred, plus 5 years’ experience in higher education admissions/enrollment leadership or equivalent education, training, and / or experience. Previous experience developing curriculum and teaching is preferred. Candidate should be comfortable speaking to groups, individuals, and on camera to a wide audience.
- Knowledge of: Enrollment Management in Higher Education, Enrollment trends, higher education admissions and recruiting strategies, sales, and business development.
- Travel is required:Travel includes attending conferences, traveling to institutions to deliver training to admissions teams, sales prospecting AND attending sales meetings.
How to Apply
Please send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org