Advisor Cross Training
Uniting your frontline teams to provide exceptional customer service across the student enrollment journey is challenging. . This course is designed to bring your financial aid and admissions teams together so they can work with each other more effectively to the benefit of prospective students. It teaches practical methods for navigating the application-aid minefield and setting expectations for next steps in the enrollment process.
- Participants will better understand the customer-focused roles of financial aid and admissions in the student enrollment process
- Participants will know how to confidently walk students through the admissions-guided FAFSA process.
- Participants will learn how to share departmental best practices for exceptional student service.
Our training modules are designed to be half-day learning opportunities, delivered onsite or remote. Customized training workshops can also be provided.
Curriculum Design Elements – With live instruction through a series of customized modules, our instructors embrace a comprehension, reflection, application learning model. This model allows information and strategies to be shared (comprehension), adequate time for participants to evaluate where that information can best be applied to maximize impact in their own work (reflection), and encouragement to practice new skills in a safe and controlled environment (application).
Inroads Analytics is committed to providing quality learning and development programs that position your enrollment teams to win. We partner with each of our campuses for ongoing assessment of training objectives to ensure that mutual objectives are met.
- A survey immediately following the training to measure reaction
- A survey 30 days following the training to measure learning over time
- A behavioral evaluation tool for the director of admissions (if desired)
- Current and end of year enrollment funnel data compared to goals
Accelerate your team and win Commits!